5-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be happy with every course you purchase! If you’re unsatisfied for any reason, we will issue a store credit refund within 15 days of purchase.
Discover Pro Graphic Design Techniques with This Accelerated Course
This course is geared towards anyone who is interested in becoming a graphic designer — especially total beginners. You’ll learn some of the most popular projects in the industry, like custom logos, business cards, brochures, web graphics, and more. You’ll use Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator; the industry-standard apps for graphic design. Before you know it, you’ll have the techniques and expertise necessary to pursue a career in graphic design.
- Access 65 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to create pixel-perfect projects for print & web
- Download all project files to use as references
- Communicate in a private Facebook group w/ other students to share projects & critique work
Derrick Mitchell has spent his entire career in the creative arts and marketing sector. Starting back as early as high school where he turned homework into paying gigs, his love for all things art and technology driven has continued to grow. Working with brands such as MTV, Nintendo, and Netflix while employed as an intern for Seven 2 Interactive catapulted his career. His branding work and graphic design has been included in international publications for the design industry and regularly featured on trending websites.
Derrick has been a lifetime student of productivity and time management, and has invested thousands of dollars in books and programs around the topic to maximize the productivity of his creative media agency, as well as to help his clients and students make more money while working smarter, not harder.
Derrick is the owner of a small design agency, Mitchell’s Garage | Creative Media Chop Shop, located in the heart of downtown Kalispell, Montana. Mitchell’s Garage has been successful in reaching and working with clients all over the world, including Washington D.C., New York, California, Calgary, Austria, Australia, Washington, Colorado, and of course, throughout Montana.
He is also the Creative Director for a multi-million dollar defense company based out of Montana – a job that lets him stretch his creative muscles and make some epic things each and every day.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Internet required
- Instant digital redemption
- Welcome Aboard (4:37)
- Adobe Creative Cloud (2:50)
Setting up the Creative Cloud
- How to get the Apps (5:45)
- The Creative Cloud (4:13)
- Setting up App shortcuts (2:59)
A Photoshop Poster
- Introduction and setup (10:32)
- Gathering assets (6:53)
- Selections (13:21)
- Selection masking tool (6:16)
- Adding text (7:33)
- Additional looks (9:00)
- Exporting files (6:14)
- Introduction (5:41)
- Compositing assets (13:18)
- Compositing selections (7:10)
- Compositing color levels (11:20)
- Pusing it further (17:52)
- Exporting files (4:23)
Newze is an Official SKILLWISE Affiliate Partner